Experience support for more than just your body with the Harmony Collection. Innovative materials work harmoniously to bring you restorative sleep with improved support, advanced motion isolation, and a lush cover made from plastic bottles diverted from the ocean. The Precision Support System™" offers consistent support across the entire mattress, from head to toe, so you and your partner sleep undisturbed. Up to 50 plastic bottles collected by hand from coastlines, oceans and ocean-bound waterways* have been transformed into premium fabric to create a lush, durable sleep surface that helps contribute to cleaner water. A breathable, moisture-wicking fabric helps you sleep comfortably throughout the night. Pressure-relieving foams help ease aches and pains while also creating airflow throughout the mattress. Step-ups feature the additional cooling comfort of Infinicool® surface level cooling fibers. All models are crafted with a lofty, quilted top, making them perfect for those who prefer a lifted feel and want rejuvenating sleep each and every night. *Collected from areas within 50km of coastlines. Plastic bottles collected vary by queen model ranging from 30 to 50.
- Our extra firm model offers an ultra-supportive feel with no sinking feeling.
- Individually pocketed coils provide consistent head-to-toe support and advanced motion isolation for any sleep position
- Premium cooling for comfortable sleep with a breathable, moisture-wicking fabric and Infinicool® technology containing cooling fibers
- Premium Beautyrest® ActiveResponse™ memory foam contours to your body to help alleviate aches and pains caused by pressure
- A lush sleep surface made from up to 50* recycled plastic bottles collected by hand from oceans and within 50 km of coastlines. *Plastic bottles collected vary by queen model ranging from 30 to 50.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.